Honeywell Maxon UNI-RAD® Gas-Fired Radiant Tube Burner System
Honeywell Maxon's UNI-RAD® gas-fired radiant tube burner produces an extremely stable and luminous flame that maximizes heat transfer throughout radiant tube furnaces.
Honeywell Maxon's UNI-RAD® gas-fired radiant tube burner produces an extremely stable and luminous flame that maximizes heat transfer throughout radiant tube furnaces. Flame ignition is maintained by a continuous spark system that ensures ignition each and every time without the use of fragile, porcelain igniters.
This patented ignition system enables UNI-RAD to pulse fire radiant tubes producing longer tube lives for reduced furnace ownership expense. Options allow the UNI-RAD to operate with preheated combustion air to 1200°F (650°C) to reduce your fuel consumption and operational expenses.
- Radiant tube burner for fuel gas inputs
- Flame length is adjustable by changing combustion air-to-ignition ratios, producing optimum tube temperature uniformity over a wide range of firing rates and preheated air temperatures
- Suitable for use on positive and negative pressure tubes, and electrified radiant tubes
- Patented continuous plasma spark provides instantaneous ignition, so burner can operate from the DAT output of a PID control loop
- Can be used in conjunction with UV flame supervision equipment
- Ideal for heat treat and furnace burners, preheated combustion air, and steel mill applications