Honeywell Maxon's TUBE-O-FLAME® industrial burners provide clean, low NOx heating for tube firing. TUBE-O-FLAME burns most fuel gases inside an array of tubes to reduce fuel consumption and improve process response. Low horsepower requirements reduce operating costs, and produce clean combustion with outstanding reliability.
TUBE-O-FLAME natural gas burners ensure improved performance for industrial washers, dip tanks, water-bath heaters, solution tanks, and asphalt tanks. TUBE-O-FLAME burners are available in two basic versions: packaged with integral low horsepower combustion air blower, or LB (less blower) for use with an external combustion blower source.
- Nozzle-mixing refractory-less burners for tube firing
- Up to 5.00 MM Btu/h; Up to 20:1 turndown
- Burns any clean low-pressure fuel gas
- Increases heat transfer efficiencies with long swirling flame patterns
- Flange-mounted compact design for easy installation
- Low horsepower requirements reduce initial and operating costs
- Generates less noise than open-port tube firing