Today's advanced industrial burner systems minimize emissions while maximizing efficiency. Advanced combustion systems require advanced ratio control through a high degree of precision, repeatability and durability. Honeywell Maxon's SMARTLINK® MRV flow control valves provide that control and more. An electronic parallel positioning system for air:fuel ratio control, SMARTLINK MRV is the industry standard in gas valves when operational reliability and precision are required.
Honeywell MAXON's complete SMARTLINK system includes up to four valves and a Control Interface Unit to electronically link the valves to your process controller. Each flow control valve is continuous duty and fully adjustable to 0.1° accuracy to provide dynamic control of burner ratios for optimal performance.
- Precise and repeatable flow control optimizes fuel efficiency, enables accurate temperature control and lowers burner emissions
- Synchronous control of up to four valves with conventional signal from your process controller
- Stores a 22 point user-customized profile for each valve
- Standby, purge and light-off positions can be defined independently of valve profiles
- UL and CE approved electronics and software for air-fuel ratio control
- FM approved as non-incendive for Hazardous Locations Class I, Div 2, Groups A-D, and T4; NEMA 4X standard actuator