Honeywell Maxon OVENPAK® LE Low Emission High Performance Natural Gas Burner
Honeywell Maxon OVENPAK® LE burners are low emissions, nozzle-mixing gas burners for industrial, direct-fired applications where clean combustion and high turndown are required.
Honeywell Maxon OVENPAK® LE burners are nozzle-mixing gas burners for industrial, direct-fired applications where clean combustion and high turndown are required. Its design produces a very wide turndown range and a highly stable flame under a variety of operating conditions. A balanced pressure feature also keeps the OVENPAK® LE on ratio, even with chamber pressure fluctuations.
OVENPAK® LE packaged burners contain integral combustion air blower and linked air and fuel control valves to maintain the gas-air ratio over the full operating range. EB versions include an internal air control valve designed to be connected to an external fuel control valve.
- Burns any clean fuel gas and operates on low gas supply pressures
- Up to 6.3 MM Btu/h; Up to 100:1 turndown
- Provides clean combustion with low NOx and CO levels
- Compact burner design provides quick and easy installation
- Balanced pressure design and visible ignition action for easy commissioning, adjustment, and maintenance
- Ideal for oven burners and solution heating and finishing systems
- Actual emissions numbers are application specific, contact Lesman if you require a formal emissions guarantee.