Honeywell Maxon OVENPAK® 400 Nozzle-Mixing Natural Gas Burner
Honeywell Maxon OVENPAK® 400 series is a nozzle-mixing gas burner for industrial direct-fired applications where clean combustion and high turndown are required.
Honeywell Maxon OVENPAK® 400 is a nozzle-mixing natural gas burner for industrial direct-fired applications where clean combustion and high turndown are required. It burns most any fuel gas and requires only low pressure fuel, and provides clean combustion with low NOx levels while providing unmatched turndown.
The OVENPAK® 400 includes a combustion air blower with non-sparking paddle wheel-type impeller, pilot, spark igniter, stainless steel discharge sleeve, mixing cone, self-contained internal air and gas proportioning valves, and provision for your flame safeguard sensor. OVENPAK® natural gas burners provide outstanding performance in ovens and dryers, paint finishing lines, paper and textile machines, food baking ovens, coffee roasters, grain dryers, and fume incinerators.
- Burns any clean fuel gas and operates on low gas supply pressures
- Up to 16.5 MM Btu/h; Greater than 40:1 turndown
- Available Packaged up to 8.7 MMBtu/hr, or used with an External Blower for up to 16.5 MMBtu/hr
- Provides clean combustion with low NOx levels
- Fires into passing air streams
- Simple field adjustment and maintenance
- Compact burner design provides quick and easy installation
- More than 90 different styles and sizes, including cost-effective external blower versions