Honeywell Maxon OPTIMA™ SLS Ultra Low Emissions Industrial Burner
Honeywell Maxon OPTIMA™ SLS is a nozzle-mixing, ultra low NOx and ultra low CO burner ideal for use in low temperature, high capacity applications.
Honeywell Maxon OPTIMA™ SLS is a nozzle-mixing, ultra low NOx and ultra low CO burner. It is suitable for installation in dryers (spray, flash, fluidized bed, print, paper and others), air heaters, kilns, process heaters, and ovens. The all-metal burner design provides very compact, repeatable heating with a flame fully contained in its discharge sleeve.
OPTIMA™ SLS provides optimal performance when coupled with MAXON's SMARTFIRE® Intelligent Ratio Control System. This advanced control package allows the burner to be fully factory preset for trouble-free installation and startup. Plus, the intelligence of SMARTFIRE® keeps the burner fully optimized for fuel efficiency and emissions.
- Fuel-flexible with natural gas, propane, and butane capabilities
- Five sizes with capacities to 93.5 MM Btu/h; Up to 17.8:1 turndown
- Large capacity heat releases with a compact, robust flame geometry
- Low NOx and CO production levels for extremely clean, reliable heat, easy air permitting and environmental compliance
- Intelligent ratio control provides reliable operation and optimal fuel efficiency
- All steel and high temperature alloy construction for reduced weight, increased durability
- Direct factory operational support with SMARTFIRE® control and communications gateway
- Actual emissions numbers are application specific, contact Lesman if you require a formal emissions guarantee.