The Honeywell Maxon's NP-LE (low emissions) AIRFLO® natural gas burner is designed for direct-fired make-up air and process applications. This industrial burner provides improved emissions performance over other gas burners with significantly lower levels of CO and NO2. Higher capacities of up to one million Btu/hr/ft (300 kW/ft) make NP-LE a more economical solution for your application.
- Ideal for food or spray dryers, and food processing applications
- Higher capacities of up to 1.0 MMBtu/hr per lineal foot; Up to 30:1 turndown ratio
- Improved emissions over Maxon's earlier NP AIRFLO units, with significantly lower CO and NO2 levels
- Available in low pressure version and corrosion-resistant materials
- Easily meets ANSI/CSA direct-fired industrial heating standards
- Actual emissions numbers are application specific, contact Lesman if you require a formal emissions guarantee.