M-PAKT® ultra low NOx burners feature industry-leading MAXON quality and reliability, plus the world's lowest levels of NOx and CO emissions. M-PAKT NOx is typically <9 ppm; CO is maintained < 20 ppm in most applications.
M-PAKT® ultra low NOx burners are suitable for industrial air heating for ovens and dryers for paint finishing, paper making, food baking, textile production, grain drying, and make-up air heating. With optional sleeve materials, M-PAKT® burners substantially reduce emissions in oxidizers, incinerators, heat exchangers and process heaters.
- Burns natural gas or propane
- Up to 8.3 MM Btu/h; Up to 13.5:1 turndown
- Extremely low emissions, capable of single-digit NOx and CO levels at 3% O2
- Flame contained almost entirely inside the discharge sleeve
- Durable steel outer construction with stainless steel internals
- Compact design with a variety of control methods
- Optional discharge sleeve selections for low or high temperature applications
- Ideal for oven burners, paper mill dryers, and solution heating and finishing
- Actual emissions numbers are application specific, contact Lesman if you require a formal emissions guarantee.