Honeywell Maxon's KINEDIZER® LE is a nozzle-mix, medium-velocity natural gas burner for high temperature applications. Using advanced mixing technology, the burner can produce low NOx emissions with minimal excess air. Ruggedly built with a reinforced refractory block and steel burner body and nozzle, it burns natural gas, propane or other gaseous fuels.
Combustion air is supplied with an external blower. It's compatible with Maxon's MICRO-RATIO valve, SMARTLINK MRV, or SMARTFIRE technology for accurate air and fuel modulation. Combustion air can range from 21% down to 17% O2 if preheated and from ambient temperature up to 660°F (max. 800°F) on request. Maximum chamber temperature is 2000°F.
- Burns natural gas, propane, or other fuel gas
- Six sizes with capacities to 75 MM Btu/h; Up to 22:1 turndown
- Accepts preheated and vitiated combustion air
- Field-proven low emissions, state-of-the-art NOx firing, adjustable for application flexibility
- Rugged design for oxidizers, process heaters, kilns, furnaces, dryers, waste incineration, and other high-temp processes
- Excellent stirring and mixing with medium velocity exhaust
- Actual emissions numbers are application specific, contact Lesman if you require a formal emissions guarantee.