Honeywell Maxon CROSSFIRE® Low NOx Nozzle-Mix Line Burner
Honeywell MAXON CROSSFIRE burners are nozzle-mixing line burners designed for a variety of fresh and re-circulated industrial air process heating applications.
MAXON CROSSFIRE® Low NOx Burners comply to the world's toughest air quality standards for NOx and CO by cleanly combusting gaseous fuels. CROSSFIRE burners are nozzle-mixing line burners designed for a variety of fresh and re-circulated industrial air process heating applications. The low NOx burner is available in straight, grid, and ladder sections, which are used to spread heat across your duct for very uniform temperature distributions.
- Nozzle-mixing line burner for use with low pressure natural gas firing
- Up to 2.5 MM Btu/h per foot; Up to 25:1 turndown
- Extremely low emissions: Capable of NOx levels of 25ppm and CO levels of 250ppm at 3% O2
- Temperature uniformity enhances product quality
- Operational flexibility: High moisture, low O2, or highly inert air streams; Parallel velocities up to 4000 fpm, cross velocities up to 3000 fpm
- Also available in stainless steel housings and nickel-plated body versions
- Actual emissions numbers are application specific, contact Lesman if you require a formal emissions guarantee.