MAXON APX® natural gas burners are forced-air nozzle-mixing line burners designed for fresh or low temperature re-circulated air heating applications. The APX industrial burner is a value engineered design using a single aluminum extrusion for both its air and fuel manifolds.
Its single-piece, jointless body design provides standard straight gas burners up to 40 feet (12 meters), H-shaped burners, and grid shaped burners engineered to your specification. APX burner construction provides years of maintenance free operation and lower cost of ownership than any other alternative.
- Ideal for use in oven burners, paper mill dryers, and solution heating and finishing systems
- Up to 1.0 MMBtu/h per foot; Up to 40:1 turndown ratio
- Nozzle-mixing line burner for low pressure natural gas, propane, and butane
- Single-piece aluminum extrusion body design eliminates leakage
- Independent of variable process air flows (in-duct applications)
- Corrosion-resistant gas/air body and durable stainless steel mixing plates
- Packaged units up to 15 foot in length