Maxon's Series 8000 air actuated shut-off valves combine a unique space-saving design with a maintenance-free bonnet seal and a replaceable
actuator for easy installation and smooth, trouble-free operation.
This valve's quick exhaust and powerful closing spring provide valve closure in less than one second and reliable, long-life operation. Series 8000 valve has been FM, CSA and CE rated for hazardous locations.
- Pneumatically actuated valves with powerful closing spring for reliable operation
- Top mounted 360° open-shut visual position indication
- Cast iron and carbon steel body assemblies with internal trim options to handle general purpose or severe fluids
- Compact design with integral solenoid, quick exhaust and position switches that protects components, simplifies piping and minimizes space requirements
- FM, CSA approved safety shut-off valves; Hazardous location approved: Intrinsically Safe for Class I, Div. 1 (and ATEX Zone 2/22 when ordered with the ATEX IS solenoid); Non-Incendive for Class I, Div. 2
- Replacement for the retired Maxon Actionair EP safety shutoff valves