Honeywell Kromschroder VAH is a flow rate regulator that maintains a constant and proportional gas/air ratio for modulating-controlled and stage-controlled burners. The regulator’s built-in solenoid valve uses servo technology to safely shut off gas supply to burners and appliances.
It can be used in gas control and safety systems in the iron, steel, glass, and ceramics industries, as well as in commercial heat generation in the packaging, paper and food industries.
- All-purpose servo regulator for gaseous media with integrated safety valve
- Max inlet pressure of 7 PSIG (500 mbar)
- Setting options available from two sides
- Normally closed valve; blue LED indicates valve opening
- FM approved
- Certified for systems up to SIL 3 and PL e