The Honeywell Kromschroder's PFU760 burner controller oversees the light-off sequence of gas burners for intermittent or continuous operations. It has a fully electronic design that reacts quickly and can be used in frequent cycling operations. It can be used with modulating or stage-controlled, directly ignited industrial burners, and is commonly used for atmospheric burners or those with a mechanical combustion air supply, where the fan is controlled by a separate logic.
The PFU760 reduces the load on the central furnace by taking over tasks that relate to the burner, ensuring that the burner ignites in a safe condition when the system is being restarted. The program status, unit parameters and flame signal level can all be read directly from the unit.
The PFU 760L has an air valve controller that assists the furnace control for cooling, purging and capacity control tasks.
- Flame control by UV, ionization or by using the furnace chamber temperature
- Manual mode for burner adjustment and diagnostic purposes
- Connection to PROFIBUS-DP via field bus interface PFA
- Certified for systems up to SIL 3 and compliant with PL e
- Compatible with Honeywell Kromschroder BCSoft software