The Honeywell Kromschroder JSAV is an overpressure shut-off valve used to protect against high pressure for valves downstream from a gas regulator. If downstream pressure exceeds the spring setpoint of the overpressure shutoff valve, the gas supply is automatically shut off.
The JSAV is suitable for natural gas, clean coke oven gas, LP gas, and biologically produced methane (max. 0.02%/v H2S). It must be paired with a VSBV safety relief valve to function properly. Its gas media must be dry and free of condensate in all temperature conditions.
- For compliance to EN 746-2 when installed with gas pressure regulators
- For positive pressure with overpressure shutoff
- Rated for inlet pressures up to 72.5 PSIG
- Multiple springs available for a wide range of trip pressures
- Smaller sizes available with under-pressure shutoff and no purge line required
- Aluminum or cast iron body (depending on valve size), NBR diaphragm, aluminum valve seat, stainless steel valve stem; steel or aluminum valve disc with vulcanized NBR seal
- CE certified models available