Honeywell Kromschroder's DG..VCT diaphragm-actuated safety limit switches monitor rising or falling pressure that must not overshoot or undershoot a set limit value. The pressure switches can also monitor the minimum or maximum gas inlet pressure of a gas control line. Compatible with natural gas, town gas, LPG, flue gas, biologically produced methane, and air.
- For use with natural gas and air
- Die-cast aluminum base, glass-filled PBT switch housing, NBR diaphragm, and polycarbonate cover
- Available with Valvario mount for direct connection to Kromschroder modular valve trains
- Ambient temperatures 5° to 140° F
- 4-pin DIN/Amp plug wiring connector
- EC type-tested and certified
- FM and UL approved