Kromschroder's BCU 370 burner control unit is designed to control, ignite, and monitor industrial forced draft burners in intermittent or continuous operation. It can be used both for burners that are ignited directly and those that are lit with a pilot burner.
The BCU 370 activates the blower, positions the butterfly valve to the pre-purging and ignition position, monitors gas and air pressure, and checks valves with an external gas pressure switch. The unit can also be programmed by optical interface and BCSoft PC software.
- Compatible with pilot burner and direct ignition burners
- Signal line length: 50M maximum
- Programmable flame failure response
- Use with UV or ionization flame sensors
- EC type-tested and certified, CSA and FM approved