Low torque, precision electric actuators for precise positioning of dampers and valves. 50 to 400 Ft-In torque ratings. Rated 100% duty cycle for continuous operation.
Due to supply chain issues, the Honeywell 2001 series is currently unavailable. Contact Lesman for help finding a suitable replacement.
Honeywell HercuLine® 2000 series actuators combine the latest in microprocessor-based electronics with the unsurpassed reputation of HercuLine rotary actuators. This combination provides for unequalled reliability, performance, installation savings, commissioning, operation and ongoing health monitoring for preventive maintenance. HercuLine actuators ensure that your processes operate at maximum efficiency with minimal downtime and lowest lifetime cost. They are industrially rated for precision positioning of dampers and valves.
- Continuous 100% duty cycle, no-burnout motor can be stalled up to 100 hours without damaging the actuator
- 50 to 400 Lb-In output torque ratings with 90°, 150° or 360° rotations
- NEMA 4X diecast aluminum enclosure; mounts in any position without degrading performance
- Two end-of-travel (internal) electric limit switches standard, all models available with auxiliary switches optional
- Optional handwheel for manual positioning
- HercuLine 2000s are simple power-to-open, power-to-close actuators used for on/off positioning or 120/24 VAC to drive up/down position proportional with 135Ω or 1000Ω slidewire position feedback applications or open loop three position step control, optional 1000Ω slidewire output(s)
- HercuLine 2001s use either 4-20 drive input signal or a Series 90 135Ω drive input signal. Options include integrally mounted local display/keypad interface, 4-20 mA or slidewire emulation position output, programmable output relay, auto/manual switch with "Out of Auto Contact", and Modbus or HART communications
- HercuLine 2002s use an internal non-contact position sensor for maximum reliability, and offer the same options as the 2001 models
- NEMA 4/IP66 enclosure plus CE, UL, CSA Approvals
|Measuring Range||50 to 400 Ft/In Torque|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|