Prices starting at:
Call for Availability
Rotary actuator, output torques from 10 to 300 LbFt
Honeywell's medium-torque, industrially rated rotary actuator is engineered for exceptional reliability, accurate positioning, and low maintenance. Designed for very precise positioning of dampers and quarter-turn valves in the power and processing industries, these actuators perform well in extremely demanding environments that call for continuous duty operation, high reliability, and low maintenance.
- Input Signals: 4-20 mA, 1-5V, Floating, Position Proportional, and Two-Position
- Output: None, 4-20 mA, 1-5V, Slidewire Emulation
- Non-Contact Position Sensing
- Brakeless, Non-Backdrive Design
- Continuous Duty Motor with Heavy Duty Gear Train and Diecast Construction
- Manual Hand Wheel and Optional Local Auto/Manual Hand Switch
- CE, CSA, and UL Approvals
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|
Write Your Own Review