The HAUCK TBA direct drive Turbo Blower is up 50% more efficient than conventional blowers. The TBA meets air volume and pressure requirements with smaller horsepower to reduce overall power consumption. The TBA design features fiberglass housing, integral molded scroll design, turbine bladed impeller, and steel inlet guard.
TBA blowers can be used low pressure air applications, including aerating, cooling, cleaning, conveying, fluidizing, exhausting, spraying, drying, ventilating, and agitating.
- Pressure Ranges from 12 to 36 OSIG (20.8 to 62.3 "WC)
- Flow Sizes from 240 to 14,500 SCFM (14,400 to 870,000 SCFH)
- Fiberglass offers more abrasion resistance than steel blower housing
- Precisely balanced impellers eliminate vibration
- Molded rubberized lining provides a smooth surface for reduced friction losses
- Maximum inlet air temperature 200° F
- Accessories include silencers, filters, transitions, intake adapters, anti-surge controls, and blast gates