Honeywell's Fire Sentry FS System 10 is a high-speed, fire detection and process control system specifically designed for liquid and powder coating applications. The FS System 10 features a unique two-stage ALERT and FIRE ALARM response that reacts within seconds to interrupt a fire before residues and wet paint films can ignite.
The FS System 10 features electro-optical quantum infrared sensors that can accurately detect fires without false alarms. The FS system 10 is mounted in an explosion-proof housing and is available as a wall-mount or card controller.
- Field of view: 90° (±45° horizontal and vertical)
- Response time: Alert: 0.3 second (response to fireball-type fires), Fire Early Warning: 0.5 second (early response to a fire alarm), Fire alarm: 4 seconds (if fire continues)
- Spectral Sensitivity: Visible: 400 to 700 nanometers, Near Band IR: 0.7 to 1.1 microns, Wide Band IR: 0.7 to 3.5 microns
- Cooper-free powder coated aluminum or optional 316 stainless steel enclosure; NEMA 3, 4, and 4X
- Certifications: Explosion-Proof; Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups B-D; Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E-G; Class III; FM, CE