Honeywell Experion LX is a scalable, flexible, distributed control system for up to 10,000 process points, 50,000 SCADA points, and 10 to 15 operator stations. Includes loop control, function block programming, Honeywell’s advanced products historian, and supports OPC integration to PLCs, RTUs, and other distributed control systems.
Honeywell Experion LX is a distributed control system (DCS) for small to mid-sized continuous and batch process control applications. Straightforward configuration and engineering tools enable faster project implementation and system changes to meet changing business demands.
Fully modular and scalable, Experion LX is built on proven and patented Experion PKS technology, and includes loop control, function block programming, Honeywell’s advanced products historian, and supports OPC integration to PLCs, RTUs, and other distributed control systems.
- Up to 10,000 process points and 50,000 SCADA points
- Up to 15 direct user stations with four displays per station
- Redundant controller capabilities and fault-tolerant Ethernet
- Batch control based on S88 industry standards
- Uses commercial off-the-shelf servers, switches, and cabinets
- Fully modular and scalable — Add points and stations as needed