Honeywell Eclipse ThermJet burner creates an extreme flow of hot gases to break through the load and deliver precise temperature uniformity for consistent product quality.
ThermJet burners do not require a pilot and can light anywhere in the ignition range. They offer multi-fuel capability without the need to change the nozzle. You can also choose between pulse firing, excess air or stoichiometric control options.
ThermJet burners are available in 14 sizes with the highest capacity being 20,000,000 BTU/hr. Every model is compatible with preheated combustion air.
- Capacity range: 150,000 to 20,000,000 BTU/hr (40 to 5280 kW)
- Compatible with natural gas, propane, and butane
- 14 different sizes available
- Turndown rate: 50:1
- Maximum process temperature: 2800° F
- Typical applications: tempering furnaces, hardening furnaces, reheating furnaces, fluidized bed dryers, thermal ozidizers, non-ferrous melting, ladle/tundish, glass lehrs, environmental applications, and preheated air