Equilibrium probe for dissolved oxygen in ppb and ppm ranges. PVC or 316SS construction, for use with Honeywell UDA2182 analyzer.
Honeywell’s DL5000 equilibrium probe accurately measures dissolved oxygen in power utility, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment applications. It measures dissolved oxygen accurately and cost effectively. Designed to be unaffected by changes in process flow and fouling, the DL5000 is a virtually maintenance-free probe that is easy to clean and operate.
The PVC-style probe is ideal for industrial and municipal wastewater treatment, and a stainless steel version with incorporated fittings meets the needs of high purity power generation applications. Either probe can provide input into the Honeywell UDA2182 dual channel process analyzer.
- Available in ppm (mg/L) and ppb (μg/L) sensors
- Accuracy to ±0.2 ppm or greater of ±2 ppb or 5% reading after stabilization
- PVC or 316 stainless steel construction
- Immersion, insertion, or flow-through mountings
- Response time 90% in 60 seconds after probe warm-up
- Maximum flow rate: 300 mL/min with flow chamber
- Temperature ranges 35.6° to 140° F (Must not freeze)
- Pressures to 30 PSIG (PVC) or 50 PSIG (SS)
- SS probe complies with ASME boiler and pressure vessel code Section 111, Div 1, UG-101 CRN #0F11607.5C
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
|DL5000 Dissolved Oxygen Probe - Parts per Billion||DL5PPB||↓|
|DL5000 Dissolved Oxygen Probe - Parts per Million||DL5PPM||↓|
|PVC Probe, Integral Mount, No Cable||100||●||●|
|PVC Probe, Remote Mount, 20 Ft Cable||300||●||●|
|PVC Probe, Remote Mount, 100 Ft Cable||700||●||●|
|316 SS Probe, Integral Mount, No Cable||200||●||●|
|316 SS Probe, Remote Mount, 20 Ft Cable||400||●|
|Stainless Steel ID Tag (3 Lines, 22 Char/Line)||SS00||●||●|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|