Honeywell’s DL5000 equilibrium probe accurately measures dissolved oxygen in power utility, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment applications. It measures dissolved oxygen accurately and cost effectively. Designed to be unaffected by changes in process flow and fouling, the DL5000 is a virtually maintenance-free probe that is easy to clean and operate.
The PVC-style probe is ideal for industrial and municipal wastewater treatment, and a stainless steel version with incorporated fittings meets the needs of high purity power generation applications. Either probe can provide input into the Honeywell UDA2182 dual channel process analyzer.
- Available in ppm (mg/L) and ppb (μg/L) sensors
- Accuracy to ±0.2 ppm or greater of ±2 ppb or 5% reading after stabilization
- PVC or 316 stainless steel construction
- Immersion, insertion, or flow-through mountings
- Response time 90% in 60 seconds after probe warm-up
- Maximum flow rate: 300 mL/min with flow chamber
- Temperature ranges 35.6° to 140° F (Must not freeze)
- Pressures to 30 PSIG (PVC) or 50 PSIG (SS)
- SS probe complies with ASME boiler and pressure vessel code Section 111, Div 1, UG-101 CRN #0F11607.5C