The DCP551 and DCP552 are no longer available from Honeywell. Lesman provides the exact functional models from Azbil (formerly Yamatake).
Designed for efficient and effective operation, the DCP550 series provides 0.1% accuracy on up to 2 inputs, with 16 digital outputs for event or time sequencing, 16 digital inputs for remote control, and a user-friendly interface for operation and configuration.
Honeywell's DCP551 single channel programmer is available with one or two inputs and has one loop of control. It supports up to 99 program profiles with up to 99 segments per profile. The DCP552 is a dual channel programmer with two inputs and two loops of control. It supports up to 49 dual program profiles with up to 99 segments per profile set. A universal input accepts thermocouple signals, resistance temperature detector (RTD) signals, DC voltages and DC currents.
- Universal configurable input accepts 22 thermocouple ranges, 8 RTD ranges, and 7 linear signal ranges
- Two 5-digit multifunction displays show process variable, setpoint, deviation, output and segment timing
- DCP551 stores 99 programs/99 segments per program; Dual channel DCP552 stores 49 programs per channel/99 segments per program
- Available with current, relay or logic outputs, plus auxiliary 4-20 mA output for heat/cool applications
- Smart Loader software package lets you make program and parameter settings from a PC
- Now available through Lesman from Azbil (Yamatake Group)
- Standard models available for quick shipment from factory stock
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't
see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
|Azbil Model |
from Factory Stock
|One Input Channel, Universal Output, 2 Aux Output and Communications ||
|Two Input Channels, One Control Loop, Universal Output, 2 Aux Output and Communications ||
|Two Input Channels, Universal Output, 2 Aux Output and Communications ||
|Two Input Channels, Universal Output, Carbon Potential, 1 Aux Output||
How do the Honeywell and Azbil model numbers compare? They are almost identical, with the change of F to B to designate the universal output. Here's a full breakdown of the model selection guide.
|Single Channel Digital Controller/Programmer||↓|| ||
|Dual Channel Digital Controller Programmer|| ||↓||
|Output||Universal Output (No Card Reader)||●||●||F||B|
|Inputs||One Input Channel||●||●||
|Two Input Channels|| ||●||
|Oxygen Sensor Input for Carbon Potential|| ||●||1||1|
|1 Auxiliary Output||●||●||
|2 Auxiliary Outputs and Communications||●||●||
|Accessories||SmartLoader Software Kit for DCP550s, Cable Included||SLP-P55M01|