Honeywell's Vertex M is a multipoint toxic gas monitoring system capable of monitoring up to three gas families and more than 40 gases.
The standard Vertex M includes one eight point-analyzer, with the option of adding up to 24 points of continuous gas detection. The Vertex M can detect gas at sampling points up to 400 feet away from the system.
- Cost-effective Honeywell XP Chemcassettes provide up to three months of continuous monitoring
- Built-in configurable PLCs with optional 64 non-isolated relay contacts plus 32 isolated relay contacts
- Easy front-panel access to analyzers, pumps, power supply and touch screen
- Back-up pump and internal power module
- No dynamic calibration required
- Optional Chemcam camera for viewing stains and proof of gas event