Honeywell Analytics Touchpoint Pro is a complete integrated gas and logic safety control system for small to mid-sized operations. Touchpoint Pro provides a platform that can adapt to any site requirement offering total flexibility, intuitive use, and reduced ongoing costs. Touchpoint Pro’s flexible architecture enables the exact system to be built as a centralized system, distributed system or a combination — all with the same components. Touchpoint Pro is the only control system in its class to offer a Web server interface, so you can monitor gas status, data, and event history remotely.
The system's central controller features an intuitive touch-screen interface for easy system setup and complete at-a-glance visibility of system status. It also includes a preloaded sensor catalog with a complete listing of Honeywell gas detectors, each with recommended settings for simple setup. The system can support up to 64 inputs from toxic and flammable gas detectors as well as flame detectors and manual call points. Digital and relay outputs can be created using Touchpoint Pro’s DIN-rail mountable plug in input/output modules.
Upgrade or service your Touchpoint Pro system without powering the system down: New modules plug right in. Touchpoint Pro’s self healing network ensures a faulty module will not stop the system monitoring a site, securing safety and compliance.
- Flexible system architecture to meet specific, growing, or changing site needs
- Up to 64 gas detection input channels and 128 output channels
- Touchscreen local user interface
- Web server option lets you view the system from a centralized control room and respond quickly to alarms
- PC configuration tool lets authorized administrators and service techs view, configure, or edit channel settings from anywhere on the network