Honeywell Analytics' E3Point is a toxic and combustible gas monitor that makes commercial operations run more intelligently, to protect people, property, and your bottom line. It goes beyond basic protection to increase energy management, efficiency, and economic value.
Smart sensors are pre-calibrated, and auto-configured at setup. They operate on Honeywell's patented Reflex technology, which continuously monitors sensor cell condition and alerts you to a fault status. Reflex bounces electrical signals into the E3Point electrochemical sensor cell at regular intervals.
E3Point uses demand-control ventilation, through relays, BAS, or a controller, to increase energy savings, extend fan life, and align with green building Best Practices. In its network configuration, E3Point can optimize HVAC, fire/smoke, surveillance, and other building systems performance. E3Point on-board relays can be used to activate ventilation fan or strobe light visible alarms.
E3Point network version supports Modbus protocol, so multiple detectors can be daisy-chained to monitor up to 96 points on a serial bus. The BACnet system can activate alarms, strobes, and horns that are tied to building HVAC controls.
- Comes in stand-alone, stand-alone with remote sensor (dual gas mode) or network versions
- Connects to analog or digital systems and building automation systems
- Advanced electrochemical cells for toxic gases and catalytic bead sensors for combustible gases; factory-calibrated plug-and-play sensors and replacement cartridges
- Works through network to improve fault diagnostics and collect data on gas concentration levels, sensor conditions, and more
- Use with Honeywell 301C controller to log data and daisy-chain up to 96 E3Point units
Model Selection Guide
Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|Single Gas E3Point Toxic/Combustible Gas Monitor|
|Wall Mount, 4-20 mA Output, 24 VAC/VDC Power||E3SA||
|Wall Mount, 4-20 mA Output, 120 VAC Power||E3SAH||
|Duct Mount, 4-20 mA Output, 24 VAC/VDC Power|| E3DA||1309A0049|
|Network-Capable Single Gas E3Point Toxic/Combustible Gas Monitor|
|Wall Mount, Modbus Output, 24 VAC/VDC Power (Can also be configured for BACnet)||E3SM||
|Duct Mount, Modbus Output, 24 VAC/VDC Power (Can also be configured for BACnet)||E3DM||1309A0051|
|Remote Sensors and Replacement Sensor Cartridges|
|Sensors Cartridges||Carbon Monoxide (CO)||E3SCO||
|Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)||E3NO2||
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)||E3H2S||
(For Use with
4-20 mA Units Only)
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||E3SRMCO||
|Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)||E3SRMNO2||
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)||E3SRMH2S||