Honeywell Manning Systems's AirScan iR-F9 infrared sensor detects and rapidly responds to ammonia, carbon dioxide and many refrigerant gases including: R-404a, R-22, R-507, R-134a, R-407a, R-410a, and R-422d.
The AirScan iR-F9 has no moving parts and doesn't require any pumps or filters. The diffusion-type sensor can monitor all points of detection continuously. It can be used with any Honeywell Analytics readout.
- Standard range of 0-3000 ppm; can be rescaled for lower trip points
- 4-20 mA loop-powered input
- Response time: T90= 10 seconds with full-scale calibration gas at 0.75 liters/min. flow rate
- 16 gauge painted steal or stainless steel, NEMA 4 enclosure
- 24 VDC regulated, 1.2 amp max. power
- UL 508 listed, CSA certified for use with industrial control equipment