The Series 3000 Mk II is a two-wire loop-powered toxic and oxygen gas detector for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Typical applications include drilling platforms, onshore oil and gas terminals, refineries, chemical plants, power plants, waste water facilities and more.
Using the LCD and magnetic switches, you can configure the detector in the field without a hot work permit. Fault diagnostic software and programmable calibration frequency reduce maintenance costs.
- Surecell™ electrochemical cells for 15 different gases
- 4-20mA loop-powered input
- LCD display with intrinsically safe smart sensors
- IP66 rating to protect against dust and water
- NEMA 4X enclosure; remote mounting kit available
- Suitable for use in Zone 1 or 2 hazardous areas and Class I and II Division 1 or 2 areas
- UL, cUL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx Approvals