Honeywell pH electrode mounting with 3/4" NPTM threaded connection for immersion or in-line installations. Molded, chemically-resistant Ryton body. Quick-disconnect Vario pin connector. FM-approved intrinsically safe mounting.
Honeywell’s 7777DVP Durafet III non-glass sensor mountings provide cost effective, accurate, and stable pH measurements in easy in-line or immersion installations.
The rugged Durafet III pH electrode reduces replacement and inventory costs. Its solid state sensing element is packaged in a durable Ryton body for extended sensor life in a wide variety of process conditions. The ISFET technology produces an electrode that responds up to 10 times faster than glass electrodes, to improve product quality and provide better process control to optimize chemical usage.
The 7777DVP assembly comes with a Durafet III pH electrode, combining measuring and reference electrodes together with an integral automatic temperature compensator in a one-piece corrosion-resistant molded Ryton body. The waterproof quick-disconnect Vario Pin connector makes assembly installation and maintenance easier.
- Durafet III electrode with ISFET technology
- Quick-disconnect, IP68-rated, 11-pin Vario pin connector for easy installation and maintenance
- Glass-filled, chemically resistant polyphenylene sulfide PPS (Ryton) body
- FM-approved intrinsically safe mounting for Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D areas
- Rugged combination electrode with fast-responding integral automatic temperature compensator
- Suitable for in-line or immersion applications, can be mounted in any position
- Typical applications include wastewater influent/effluent, neutralization, cooling towers, and process pH measurements
|Measuring Range||0-14 pH|
|Wetted Materials||Ryton, sillicon, ceramic, Viton, nickel-plated brass, EPDM, PVC|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|