Honeywell 5000TC Toroidal Conductivity Sensors
Measure conductivity, chemical concentration, or salinity in applications where coating, fouling, corrosion, or high pressures or temperatures are a concern. Measure conductivity of solutions from 0.2 to 2000 millisiemens/cm. For use with Honeywell UDA2182 analyzer.
Honeywell 5000TC toroidal conductivity sensors are designed to minimize chemical compatibility issues and increase cell reliability. Their corrosion and fouling-resistant cells are available in either convertible or sanitary forms, with a variety of mounting assemblies to ensure compatibility for applications in the chemical, food and dairy, refinery, pulp and paper, metal finishing and wastewater industries.
They come with a 1.5" diameter bore that minimizes rough surfaces and flow impedance, and include a Pt1000 RTD for temperature compensation. The 3A-approved form includes clean-in-place fittings for use in sanitary applications.
- Measuring range 0.2 to 2000 milliSiemens/cm
- Standard 1.5" diameter bore with 0.4" hole
- Available in PEEK, PFA Teflon, PVDF, and Polypropylene
- For operating temperatures to 257°F and pressures to 200 PSI (material-dependent)
- Temperature compensation with Pt1000Ω RTD
- For direct fastening to a pipe, immersion mounting, union-mounting in a standard 2" pipe tee, or insertion-mounted in a 2" ball valve assembly
- Sanitary version mounts to 2" sanitary clamp-type ferrule or butt-weld tee
|Measuring Range||0.2 to 2000 mS/cm|