Honeywell 4973 Contacting Conductivity Cells with Threaded Fittings
Rugged construction electrolytic contacting conductivity cells with threaded connections, PES construction, Titanium or high-density Graphite electrodes. 3/4" NPTM thread for insertion or 3/4" pipe tee for flow applications.
Honeywell's 4973 contacting conductivity cells are built for reliable continuous measurement of electrolytic conductivity in industrial water processes at temperatures up to 284°F and pressures to 250 PSIG. The 4973 with a 3/4" NPTM threaded connection can be permanently installed in a pipe or tank, or used as a laboratory dip-type cell for batch sampling. For use in flow applications, the cell can be installed directly into a process stream or used with an optional 3/4" pipe tee in a bypass stream.
The 4973 is available with an integral cable or a quick-disconnect cable with a potted Turck receptacle. Cells with this quick-disconnect cable cannot be used in immersion applications.
- Polyethersulfone construction for high corrosion resistance
- Choice of Titanium (0.01 or 0.1 cell constants) or high-density Graphite (1.0 and 10.0 cell constants)
- Automatic temperature compensation standard on all cells
- 3/4" NPTM thread for Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 pipe
- 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" insertion depth, depending on cell constant
- Comes with integral PVC-covered, non-shielded 18-gage cable
- Designed to comply with ASME boiler and pressure vessel code Section VIII, Div 1, UG-101. CRN #0F11607-5C
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|