Honeywell 04909 Conductivity Cell with Insertion/Removal Assemblies
Plastic or stainless steel conductivity cell insertion/removal assemblies with PES construction with nickel or platinum electrodes for easy insertion, removal or replacement of sensor. Cell constants from 0.01 to 50.
Honeywell's 4909 conductivity cell insertion/removal assemblies give you the flexibilty of inserting, removing, or replacing the conductivity sensor without interrupting your critical process. A restraining mechanism and an internal safety stop provide protection for safe cell removal at pressures up to 50 PSIG. The removal device has a purge port that lets you flush out any accumulated debris.
- Cell constants: 0.01, 0.1, 1.0, 10, and 50
- CPVC plastic or 316 stainless steel ball valves, Viton, Teflon and EPDM internal sealing materials, PES cell with nickel or platinum electrodes
- Standard insertion depths from 4.5" to 8.8", depending on assembly material and cell constant
- Good for temperatures to 176°F and pressures to 125 PSIG (CPVC) or 284°F and 200 PSIG (316SS)
- 1.25" or 1.5" NPTM threaded process connection, 1/4" NPTF purge port connection (CPVC assemblies only)
- Conductivity cell available with 20' leads or aluminum junction box head
- Manufactured to comply with ASME boiler and pressure vessel code Section VIII, Div 1, UG-101, CRN #0F11607-5C
- 4908 replacement conductivity cells also available
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|