General purpose contacting conductivity cells with PES construction and nickel or platinum electrodes. Cell constants from 0.01 to 50. 1" NPTM threaded connection. Available with junction box, flow housing, or plastic extension pipe.
Honeywell's 4905 contacting conductivity cells are built for reliable continuous measurement of electrolytic conductivity in a broad range of applications. The 4905 conductivity cells come with 1" NPTM threaded connection for installation in a pipe or tank. For flow applications, the cell can be installed directly into a process stream or used with a flow chamber accessory in a bypass stream. Suitable in applications at temperatures up to 284°F and pressures to 250 PSIG.
- Cell constants: 0.01, 0.1, 1.0, 10, and 50 with standard insertion depths from 4.5" to 6.9"
- 1" NPTM threaded connection for installation in a pipe or tank, for flow, cell can be installed directly into a process stream or used with a flow chamber in a bypass stream
- For immersion applications, 0.5" rigid or flexible plastic pipe can be threaded into the top of the cell
- Good for temperatures to 284°F and pressures to 250 PSIG
- Maximum flow velocity 10 ft/sec
- Comes with integral Tefzel-covered, 18-gage cable in 20-foot or 50-foot lengths
- Available with junction box head, flow housing, or plastic extension pipe
- Manufactured to comply with ASME boiler and pressure vessel code Section VIII, Div 1, UG-101, CRN #0F11607-5C
|Measuring Range||Cell constant 0.01 to 50|
|Wetted Materials||Polyethersulfone cell; Nickel or platinum electrode|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|