Hilton H-200-B bonneted knife gate valves provide performance, economy and rugged construction for water, wastewater, paper, mining, power, and hydro dam applications. Their fabricated construction provides for design versatility and quick turnaround.
Bonneted valves provide positive media containment and control of fugitive emissions. The bonnet adds operational safety by fully enclosing the moving gate.
- Valve sizes 2" to 96" standard
- Pressure ratings: 2" to 24": 150 PSI CWP; 30" to 96": 50 PSI CWP
- Good for temperatures to 400°F
- Carbon steel or 304 stainless steel body standard; custom designs available with solid or wetted parts in any weldable alloy
- Choice of solid metal seats for maximum durability and service reliability in tough applications, or resilient seats for drip-tight shutoff
- Optional corrosion and abrasion resistant materials available
- Custom constructions available for sizes to 144", pressures to 400 PSI, and temperatures -40° to 2000° F