GPI Flomec QS200 flowmeters are designed for accurate flow measurement in commercial irrigation, municipal, or underground monitoring applications, measuring both liquid flow rate and accumulated flow. They are suitable for both above- and below-grade applications, and are compatible with most popular brand irrigation controllers.
You can get the QS200 flowmeter in PVC tee configuration for new installations or as a drop-in replacement for existing paddlewheel flow sensors. QS200 inserts are supplied with two single conductors, 36-inch 18 AWG solid copper wire leads with UL Style 116666 direct burial insulation.
- For new or retrofit installations
- Pipe sizes: 1" to 4"
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading
- Flow rate: 0.1 to 15 feet per second
- Leak detection down to 0.1 feet per second
- Max water pressure: 150 PSI @ 73° F
- Simple two-wire connector (power and pulse)
- LED light indicators: green for power and yellow for pulse