Fireye SB Series flame safeguard control is a compact, digital, modular burner management system that provides automatic ignition and continuous flame monitoring for commercial sizes of heating and process equipment firing any type of fuel. The control unit includes all the necessary digital logic and analog measuring circuitry to control the sequence and monitor the flame of single gas, oil or combination gas/oil burners.
LED indicators on the front panel provide current operating status of the burner system, including lockout alarm. A test jack recessed into the front cover provides real-time reading of the connected flame sensor. It is also used to connect to a remote alphanumeric display. A push button provides reset from lockout condition and places the controller in a check condition for pilot turn down tests.
The Fireye SB is a direct drop-in replacement to the retired Honeywell Eclipse VeriFlame burner control system. See the model selection guide below for a part number crossover.
- For gas, oil or combination gas/oil burners
- Three control modes available: Purge, no purge, and modulation
- Test mode for pilot flame adjustment and turndown tests
- Compatible with flame rod (flame rectification), ultraviolet (UV) scanners, and self-checking UV scanners for continuous operation
- Optional remote LCD unit with reset button displays alphanumeric messages
- Tested to EN298, UL listed, FM approved
- Direct drop-in replacement for retired Eclipse VeriFlame burner system, uses the same wiring subbase