The Fireye Multi-Burner Monitoring System controls the start-up sequence and monitors the flame of up to 20 individual gas, oil or combination gas/oil burners connected to a common valve train. Dynamic on-board diagnostics check for faulty relays, proof of valve closure, high and low fire switch interlocks, and shortened air switch. The MB is even able to specifically identify which burner caused the initial flame failure.
Plug-in flame sensor modules that can sense UV, UV self-check or flame rod provide for easy replacement on an individual basis. Configuration and startup time is reduced through use of on-board DIP switches, which also allow sequencing and timing functions.
The MB-600S chassis directly powers pilot and main gas valves and ignition transformers. The built in blower output, purge timing and modulation control, let you add independent limits and a controller to create a complete combustion control system for furnace, oven or other multi-burner applications.
- Supply voltage: 120VAC, 50/60 Hz; Power consumption: 25VA
- Temperature Rating: -32° to 122°F (-36° to 50°C)
- 3 second flame failure response time (±0.5 seconds)
- Compatible with UV7 scanners
- Selectable purge time increments from 0 seconds to 60 minutes