Fireye Insight integrated flame scanner combines a flame detector and flame amplifier into one device. It features a solid state sensor and an internal relay with adjustable thresholds. At startup, the Insight determines the modulation frequency for the best flame ON/OFF discrimination. Models are available with an ultravoilet scanner, an infrared scanner, or both in a single unit.
Basic S1 models feature flame and fault relays, 4-20 mA output, and three modulation frequency selections. The more advanced S2 models include automatic programming, aututune, manual override, and 21 frequency selections.
- 95IR Infrared, 95UV ultravoilet or 95DS dual sensor models with both infrared and ultraviolet scanners in one unit
- Eight-character alphanumeric LCD display with four push-buttons for programming
- One analog 4-20 mA output plus flame and fault relays standard
- NEMA 4X/IP66 enclosure
- Class I, Div 2, Groups A-D, Class II, Div 2, Groups F-G approvals
- UL, FM, CE, and TUV SIL 2 approvals