Dwyer WHT Weather-Resistant Humidity/Temperature Transmitter
Designed for air handling economizers and air environmental monitoring in agriculture or livestock applications, the Dwyer WHT measures outside air temperature and humidity levels.
Choice of RH or RH/Temperature outputs in 4-20 mA, 0-10 or 0-5 VDC and Thermocouple signals. Removable sintered filter protects the polymer capacitance sensor from solid objects that could damage the transmitter.
- RH only or RH and temperature outputs
- Capacitance polymer sensor measures 0-100% rH
- 4-20 mA output, solid state band gap sensor measures -40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C)
- Response Time:15 s.
- ABS plastic NEMA 3S/IP54 enclosure with removable screw terminal block for electrical connections
- Easy installation in tight spaces
- CE approved
|Measuring Range||0-100% rH, -40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C) temperature|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|