Dwyer's V4 series vane-operated flow switch protects equipment and pipeline systems against damage from reduction or loss of flow. It can be used for fluids, gases, and flowing solids in pipe sizes 1.5" and larger.
The V4 uses a free-swinging vane that attracts a magnet within the solid metal switch body, actuating a snap switch by means of a simple level arm with no bellows, springs, or seals to fail. It installs directly into pipeline with a threadolet, tee, or flange, and the electrical assembly can be easily replaced without removing the unit from installation.
- Flow rates 3-7 GPM in 1.5" Pipes to 400-575 GPM in 20" Pipes
- SPDT snap switch standard, DPDT optional
- Leak proof body machined from bar stock
- Process pressures to 1000 PSIG (brass) and 2000 PSIG (316 stainless steel)
- Process temperatures -4° to 163° F (-20° to 73° C)
- Weatherproof, NEMA 4, explosion-proof enclosure
- 3/4" NPTF conduit connection, 1.5" NPTM process connection
- FM, UL, CSA, CE, ATEX, IECEx approvals
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
|ATEX Approved Construction