Dwyer TTE Explosion-Proof RTD Temperature Transmitter
$500+ Orders on Lesman.com Ship Free via UPS Ground
Explosion-proof temperature transmitter with PT1000 RTD input, seven pre-programmed temperature ranges selectable via internal dip switch. Two-wire, loop-powered 4-20 mA output. Probe accuracy ±0.3% full scale. 250 mS response time. Transmitter accuracy ±0.1% full scale. Pushbutton adjustment for span/zero. Available with 316 stainless steel probes from 2" to 18" long. FM, ATEX approvals.
RTD-input temperature transmitter for use in hazardous environments. Includes seven pre-programmed temperature ranges selectable by dip switch. TTE can also be configured for any range between -30° and 250° F with a minimum span of 40° F.
- Preprogrammed field-selectable output span ranges: -20° to 140°F, 40° to 90° F, 0° to 100° F, 30° to 240° F, 32° to 212° F, 32° to 122° F, -30° to 65° C
- 316 stainless steel integral temperature stem in 2" to 18" lengths
- Two-wire, loop powered 4-20 mA output
- Pushbutton adjustment for span/zero
- Good for pressures to 2000 PSI, process temperature limits -30° to 250° F
- Standard connections: 1/2" NPTM process, 1/2" NPTF conduit. BSPT and M20 options available
- Weatherproof NEMA 4X/IP66 explosion-proof enclosure
- FM, CE, ATEX/IECEx approvals
- Need a thermowell to protect your RTD probe? Call Lesman inside sales at 800-953-7626.
|Measuring Range||7 Preset Field-Selectable Ranges plus Custom Ranges|
|Wetted Materials||316 Stainless Steel|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|