Dwyer RHP Humidity/Temperature Transmitter
Combination humidity and temperature transmitter. Duct mount or outside air models. Choice of 2%, 3% or 5% accuracies. Polymer capacitance humidity sensor for 0-100% RH. Solid state band gap, thermistor, or RTD sensor for temperature ranges -40° to 140° F. Choice of 4-20 mA, 0-5V or 0-10V RH outputs, 4-20 mA, 0-5V or 0-10V, thermistor or RTD outputs for temperature. NEMA 4X/IP66 polycarbonate enclosure.
Typically used for air economizers, outdoor temperature and relative humidity reference, and pool room humidity monitoring. By combining a voltage or current humidity transmitter output with a passive thermistor or RTD output, the Dwyer RHP reduces instrumentation and installation costs.
- RH-only output or RH and humidity outputs
- Configurations available for duct-mount, outside air, outside air with sintered filter, and outside air with a radiation shield for outdoor installations in direct sunlight.
- 2%, 3%, or 5% accuracy models
- 15 second response time
- Powered by 10-35 VDC (4-20 mA output models), 15-35 VDC or 15-29 VAC (0-5V/0-10V output models)
- 1/2" conduit connections, removable screw terminal block electrical connections
- NEMA 4X/IP66 rated polycarbonate enclosures
- Optional LCD on duct-mount models: 2-line x 8-character/line
- CE approved
|Measuring Range||0-100% RH, -40° to 140° F|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|