Dwyer Proximity PLS2 Rotary Paddle Level Switch for Dry Solids
Rotary paddle point level switch for powders or dry solids in silos, hoppers, or storage vessels. Insertion length 5.9" to 78.7". NEMA 4/IP66 aluminum electronics enclosure. SPDT microswitch output. For process temperatures to 176° F (80°C) and process pressures to 11.6 PSIG. For media with bulk densities as low as 6 Lb/Ft3 (96 Kg/m3). CE, FM approvals.
Dwyer Proximity's PLS2 is an electromechanical level switch with a rotating paddle measuring vane. It is designed for use in dry powder or bulk solids in mining, food and beverage applications, silos, and hoppers. The PLS2 is unaffected by the dielectric constant of the sensed material, so it can be used in place of capacitance level switches for applications where the dielectric constant is too low, where there are multiple materials in one vessel, and when material moisture content can change.
- Single or double-sided spring paddle
- Optional shaft extensions from 8.5" to 78.7"
- Minimum material density of 6 lb/ft3 (96 kg/m3).
- Permitted Mechanical Loading: 67 lbf (300 N) max; 22 lbf (100 N) max. with optional extension
- SPDT microswitch output: 5A @ 250 VAC, 3A at 30 VDC
- Torque adjusting mechanism eliminates the need for different sized paddles, three sensitivity settings for spring force for light to very sticky materials
- Brushless synchronous motor assures long term reliability and efficiency
- 1.25" NPTM process connection, 3/4" NPTF conduit connection, and screw terminal electrical connections
- Top or side mountable for added installation flexibility
- NEMA 4/IP66 powder-coated aluminum enclosure, rated for Class II and III, Div 1, Groups E-G
- CE, FM approvals
|Point or Continuous Level||Point|
|Level Media||Dry Solid|
|Wetted Materials||304SS, 303SS, NBR, Aluminum|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|