Dwyer MS Magnesense Differential Pressure Transmitter (Accuracy 1%-2% FS)
Differential pressure transmitter for monitoring pressure and velocity of air and non-combustible gases. Bidirectional ranges from ±0.1" to 0.5" WC. Unidirectional ranges from 0" to 25" WC. ±1% or ±2% full scale accuracy, depending on range. Wall or duct mount configurations. 4-20 mA, 0-5, 0-10 VDC outputs. 4-digit LCD optional.
Dwyer's compact MS Magnesense differential pressure transmitters are loaded with features like field-selectable English or metric ranges, field upgradeable LCD display, adjustable dampening of output signal (with optional display), and the ability to select a square root output for use with Pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors.
Typical applications include building or duct pressure monitoring, zone differential pressure monitoring, fan velocity measurement, and filter condition monitoring.
- For air and non-combustible gases
- Accuracy ±1% or ±2% full scale depending on pressure range, with stability ±1% full scale/year
- 300 mS response time
- Zero and span adjustments by digital pushbutton
- 3/16" ID tubing process connections, 9mm OD max
- Optional 4-digit LCD for local indication and adjustable dampening of output signals
- Mounts with diaphragm in vertical position
- Requires 10-35 VDC power for 4-20 mA output models, 17-36 VDC or isolated 21.6-33 VAC power for 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC output models
- NEMA 4X/IP66 enclosure, CE approved
|Measuring Range||±0.1" to 25" WC|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|