Dwyer Magnesense MSX Differential Pressure Transmitter (Accuracy 1% FS)
Differential pressure transmitters with dual output for measurement and control. Unidirectional or bidirectional ranges from 0"-0.1" WC to 0"-28" WC. Also available in PA or mmWC units. ±1% full scale accuracy. Wall or duct mount configurations. 4-20 mA, 0-5, 0-10 VDC outputs. 4-Digit LCD with 180° rotatable display optional. UL94 V-0 and plenum rated. Replaces retired Dwyer MS2 Magnesense II transmitters.
Dwyer Magnesense MSX differential pressure transmitters combine the stability and versatility of the MS2 Magnesense II transmitter with easy order processing for reduced setup time. MSX can provide a linear pressure or linear velocity output with the transmitter's square root extraction function, as well as calcuated flow. Dual voltage and milliamp output signals provide both control and equipment output signal verification.
- Typical applications include filter monitoring in air handler units, building pressure in pharmaceutical/semiconductor clean rooms, duct static pressure in commercial buildings, and air velocity/flow in VAV systems
- Optional 4-digit LCD with 180° rotatable display for easy reading
- Accuracy ±1% full scale, with stability ±1% full scale/year
- Instantaneous or 3-second response time
- Zero and span adjustments by digital pushbutton
- 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5mm, and 6mm ID tubing process connections
- NEMA 4X/IP66 enclosure, UL 2043 (Plenum) and UL94 V-0 ratings, CE approved
- Ranges shown here in Inches Water Column. Call Lesman for PA or mmWC ranges, or for MSX Pro transmitters with 0.5% full scale accuracy
|Measuring Range||32 unidirectional or bidirectional ranges from 0"-0.1" WC to 0"-28" WC|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|