Dwyer DM-2000 Digital Differential Pressure Transmitter
Digital differential pressure gauge with 4-20 mA output for air and non-combustible gases. Glass-filled plastic molded housing. Digital pushbutton zero and span. 3.5-digit LCD displays process value and engineering unit.
- Typical applications include filter monitoring, fan pressure indication, static pressures in ducts or buildings
- Fits the same diameter cutout of a Dwyer Magnehelic differential pressure gauge; Simplifies field upgrade to digital pressure gage by reducing install steps
- Use bi-direction ranges to measure fluctuating building pressure
- Single push-button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units, depending on range.
- Digital push-button zero and span
- 3.5-digit LCD, 0.7" height, shows process value and engineering units
|Measuring Range||0 to 0.25" WC to 0 to 5" WC|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|