Dwyer DH3 Digihelic Differential Pressure Controller
Combines gauge, switch, and transmitter in a single unit. Displays pressure, velocity, volumetric flow operation in your choice of engineering units. Two SPDT control relays with adjustable deadbands, 4-20 mA output, and square root output for flow. Ranges from 0"-0.25" WC to 0"-100" WC. Accuracy ±0.5% to 1.5% depending on pressure range. CE approved.
Discontinued and no longer available for sale.
Dwyer DH3 Digihelic differential pressure instrument combines a digital display gage, control relay switches, and a transmitter with current output packed in a Photohelic gauge-style housing. Reducing several instruments with one product, saves inventory, installation time, and money.
- Typical applications: SCFM flow in ducts, filter status, static pressures in ducts or buildings, damper control, and fan control
- Ranges from 0"-0.25" WC to 0"-100" WC. Bidirectional ranges also available
- 4-20 mA output
- For pressure, velocity and flow applications for air and non-combustible gases
- Accuracy ±0.5% to 1.5% depending on pressure range
- Diecast aluminum case and bezel
- Backlit 4-digit LCD and LED indicators for setpoint and alarm status
- 1/8" NPTF side or back process connections
- CE approval
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|