Dwyer Capsuhelic® 4000 Series Differential Pressure Gauge
4" dial differential pressure gauges for air, non-corrosive gases, oil-based or water-based liquids. ±3% full scale accuracy, 1/4" NPTF process connections, diecast aluminum case (brass for water-based liquids) with plastic lens, aluminum dial. Ranges 0" to 30' water column standard. For static/applied system pressures to 500 PSIG, even when differentials are less than 0.1" WC.
Use Dwyer Capsuhelic gauges for fast, accurate indication of differential pressures, when measuring flowing fluids, pressure drop across filters, liquid levels in storage tanks and other applications involving pressure, vacuum or differential pressure. With ranges from 0" to 5" WC to 0' to 35' WC, the Capsuhelic works with system pressures of up to 500 PSIG, even when differentials are less than 0.1" WC.
- Air and compatible gases and oil-based or water-based liquids
- Standard aluminum case for air, compatible gases, and oil-based liquids; Forged brass housing for water or water-based liquids
- Accuracy: ±3% full scale (±4% on 4200, 4210, 4215, 4220, 4300, 4400, and 4500)
- 1/4" NPTF high and low pressure taps (one pair on top for air and gas, one pair on bottom for liquids)
- Zero and range adjustments on the front face, so you don't have to disassemble during service to make changes
- Available in inches or feet of water column, PSID
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. If the range you need isn't listed here, call Lesman at 800-953-7626.
|Range||Catalog Number||Range||Catalog Number|
|* Calibrated for vertical scale position only.|
|0-5.0" WC||4005 *||0-200" WC||4200 *|
|0-10" WC||4010 *||0-5 PSID||4205|
|0-15" WC||4015 *||0-10 PSID||4210|
|0-20" WC||4020 *||0-15 PSID||4215|
|0-30" WC||4030 *||0-20 PSID||4220|
|0-40" WC||4040 *||5-0-5" WC||4310|
|0-50" WC||4050 *||15-0-15" WC||4330|
|Dial Size||4 Inch|
|Process Connection||1/4" NPTF Bottom, 1/4" NPTF Top|
|Accuracy||±3% full scale|
|Measuring Range||0" to 30' WC|